Dear buyer of our Custom Acrylic,
It is a pleasure to know that you have chosen our product to add a special touch to your home. We want to make sure you get the most out of your new purchase, so we've provided the following important information:
Once you have received your Personalized Acrylic, it is essential that you remove the protective film or film before using it and displaying it in your home. This film is a transparent plastic that protects the surface of the acrylic during transport and handling. It is often common for people to be unaware of their presence.
To remove the protective film, follow these simple steps:
1 Find an edge of the film in one of the corners of the acrylic.
2 Hold the edge of the film carefully and start to lift it slowly.
3 Pull the film gently, making sure not to damage the acrylic surface.
4 Continue removing the film until it is completely detached from the acrylic.
Once you have removed the protective film, your Personalized Acrylic will be ready to be used and displayed in your home. If you have any questions or need additional assistance, feel free to contact our support team.
We hope you enjoy your Personalized Acrylic and we appreciate your preference!
Sincerely, Regalos.Gifts See
We want to make sure you get the best experience possible, so below are detailed instructions for setting up and enjoying your new purchase:
Mounting Instructions for Acrylic on Wood Base
- Prepare your workspace.
- Make sure you have enough light and space to work comfortably.
- Have the wooden base and acrylic handy.
- Make sure the acrylic no longer has the protective film attached to it.
- Align the acrylic with the wooden base. The grooves in the wooden base should align with the bottom edges of the acrylic.
- Once aligned, start inserting the acrylic into the wooden base.
- Make sure both edges of the acrylic line up with the grooves in the base. Push the acrylic firmly down into the wooden base.
- Use both hands and apply even pressure to avoid damaging the acrylic.
- Continue to push until the acrylic is fully inserted and sits firmly in the base.
We recommend watching our demo video for a more detailed visual guide. This video will demonstrate step by step how to properly assemble your Wood Base Acrylic.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
We are here to help you. We hope you enjoy your Wood Base Acrylic and make a wonderful addition to your home!